1/03/2004

Arsenal-Leeds tomorrow...

...and I won't get to watch it until Monday. Dammit. FSW would rather give Liverpool-Yeovil the 2 PM replay spot on Monday. Fucking idiots. I know Leeds aren't what they used to be, but let's face it -- there isn't going to be any giant-killing in that match...I promise.

I'll watch the match anyway, even though I probably won't be able to stop myself from seeing a score sometime tomorrow.


Oh, and by the way, Celtic put the royal smackdown on R*****s, winning 3-0 at Paradise. That puts us 11 points clear of the filthy, dirty Scum, and makes us 2-0 against them in the league (we won 1-0 at fortress Ibrox earlier this season). Nice to see that the Bhoys will have the SPL title wrapped up by March or so.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?