3/10/2004

With apologies to the NY Mets...

I know I've said it before in this space, but this current West Coast roadtrip has clinched it for me. I am officially predicting that the Canadiens make it to the Stanley Cup Final. If I'm wrong (and hey, there's a very good chance), then feel free to laugh at me mercilessly. I'm a big boy...I can take it.

But, I BELIEVE in this team. I believe in this goaltender. I believe in this coach, and I believe in this general manager. I believe that the magic and the ghosts of the Forum can finally find their way to the Bell Centre. I believe that this onece-great franchise will rediscover that...that THING that made them great in the first place.

The 2003-04 Montreal Canadiens: You Gotta Believe!!!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?