5/31/2004

I hate the offseason...

While I love Championship Manager '01-'02 and Winning Eleven 7, it isn't *quite* the same as being able to watch my teams (and all the other various games) every weekend.

However, while I'm still relegated to playing on Easy, I AM getting better at WE7...I had my best offensive game with it so far when I beat Perugia 2-0 with my Carmel United side. My friend from high school Greg had a thunderbolt turned aside from 45 yards, This guy had a bicycle kick volley cannon off the woodwork, and I scored a fantastic goal with my twin brother -- he stole the ball from a terrible clearance from the goalkeeper, used a spin move to beat two defenders, then sent a rocket into the top far corner -- sheer magic.

And, I finally got This guy on the scoresheet, finally. :)

Why yes, this was a worthless entry, but what do you want from me?!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?