10/05/2004

Nope...missed the game.

Woke up on Saturday, and then it was like two in the afternoon before I remembered that it was indeed the day that Arsenal was playing. Whoops. My bad.

That said, Arsenal 4-0 Charlton is not only a great result for us, it's making me have a rethink on just how good Athletic is these days. I don't think they're anywhere near as good as they were two seasons ago. I'm beginning to think that Scott Parker was absolutely vital to that side, and they've never been able to recover from the way he abandoned them so quickly. I think his months of warming the bench is karma and nothing less.

Outside of that, got nothin'. The international break is coming up, so if I don't have my shit together in two weeks, well, then I didn't deserve to have readers anyway. :)

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?