4/19/2005

New link

First off, I want to thank everyone who has stopped by my humble corner of cyberspace in the last few days. By my count, my virtual doorstep has been crossed by people from India, Trinidad, Poland, England, Canada, the Philippines, Singapore, and many different parts of the United States. Thank you for taking the time to read my stuff, even if you think it's horseshit.

If I'm missing anyone, feel free to leave a comment...when they decide to start working again, that is. Wherever you are, the honor and the privilege is mine.

With that said, please extend that honor and privilege to the newest link over there on the right-hand side, in the Arsenal section. "Here I Go" is the Arsenal-and-other-stuff blog from a gentleman in India, and it's excellent reading.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?